Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
The Gung Ho! Rewards program by Gung Ho! Pizza (GHP) allows our patrons to enjoy more member benefits, faster. Any customer can sign-up through our official Wechat account and start earning status points immediately, both on in-dining at our participating stores and on delivery orders placed directly through our Gung Ho platforms.
To sign-up, simply follow Gung Ho! Pizza on Wechat by scanning our Wechat QR Code (that you can find on gunghopizza.com and our pizza boxes) or by searching the ID Gungho-pizza. Click the “MEMBER” tab in the menu bar, “My eCard” and fill in the sign-up form. Signing-up is completely free.
To earn points, you must present and scan your unique Member QR Code before or during the payment of your order. You may pay using eligible payment methods such as Wechat, Alipay, cash, bank card, etc.
1RMB spent equals 1 GHP point: following this principle, points are awarded for every full-priced item purchased. GHP reserves the right not to grant points on select promotional items.
Points will not be granted for:
- Delivery orders placed through 3rd party companies
- Payments made with vouchers issued by 3rd party companies
- Complimentary products obtained through redeeming vouchers or special deals such as buy-1-get-1-free. However you still earn points on other full-priced items purchased in the same transaction.
The points program has been designed to benefit our loyal customers and serve two main purposes:
- Determine a customer’s Member Level status (status points)
- Issue customers eVouchers when they reach defined amounts of points, that can be redeemed against select GHP products or to deduct from their overall bill.
- Points have no cash value.
- Points have a validity period of 12 months.
GHP reserves the right to change Member Level point requirements, eVoucher monetary amounts and issuing scheme at any time at its discretion.
In the event that a transaction yielding points is reversed, GHP reserves the right to remove points from your account.
Member Levels & Benefits
- Member: 0-999 points
- Silver: 1000-2,999 points
- Gold: 3000-4,999 points
- Black: 5000+ points
You automatically become a “Member” upon successful sign-up to our Gung Ho! Rewards program and can start immediately enjoying:
- Welcome eVouchers worth RMB 88 in total
- Members-only daily deals:
- Meatless Mondays: enjoy a 20% discount on all vegetarian food options
- Two for One Tuesdays: buy one pizza and get the second one free. For deliveries, enjoy a complimentary pizza upsize.
- After Work Happy Hour: from 5 to 7pm during the week, buy-1-get-1-free on draft beers
Silver Level Benefits
Enjoy all the entry-level Member benefits, plus:
- Silver Level upgrade eVoucher worth RMB80
- Silver Level preferential rates at the Gung Ho Hut at the Great Wall of China*
- Special gift on your Birthday
Gold Level Benefits
Enjoy all Silver benefits, plus:
- Gold Level upgrade eVouchers worth RMB160 in total
- Gold Member preferential rates for bookings at the Gung Ho Hut at the Great Wall of China*
- Invitation to private menu tastings
- “Skip the queue!” priority service once a month at our Xihongmen store
Enjoy all Gold Member benefits, plus:
- Black Level upgrade eVouchers worth RMB160 in total
- Black Member preferential rates for bookings at the Gung Ho Hut at the Great Wall of China*
- Unlimited “Skip the queue!” priority service at our Xihongmen store
To learn more about the Gung Ho Hut, please click here
The nature of the rewards issued by the membership program will evolve to allow members to benefit from new deals and promotions on a regular basis. GHP reserves the right to modify these rewards and its terms at any time at its discretion.
eVouchers carry their own set of terms and conditions. eVouchers are single-time use and have no cash value. Should the overall bill be lower than the eVoucher value, the remaining balance cannot be exchanged for cash and will be lost. Some eVouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or in certain stores. For specific conditions on each eVoucher, please visit the eVouchers section in “My e-Card” of your online membership account.
Your Silver, Gold or Black Level status will be valid for 12-months starting from the date your Level status becomes effective. If during the 12-month period you qualify for a higher Level status, your status will be changed automatically and you can start enjoying the associated benefits immediately. This higher Level status will be valid for 12 months. To retain your Level status beyond that year, you will need to have earned the required number of points for said Level within the last 12-months.
All member levels can credit money to their online wallet at any time in order to enjoy additional discounts on Gung Ho! purchases. Extra credit will be uploaded to your account immediately once the recharge amount has been submitted. Current wallet recharge amounts are:
- RMB 500, receive RMB 560 in total credit. Equates to a 11% discount.
- RMB 850, receive RMB1,000 in total credit. Equates to a 15% discount.
- RMB 2,000, receive RMB 2,400 in total credit + one eVoucher worth RMB80*. Equates to a 20% discount.
*The eVoucher is issued as part of the member level upgrade scheme
Credit in your wallet can be utilised any time including weekends and in conjunction with the member-only daily specials.
If you refer a friend who credits one of the recharge amounts above to their online wallet, as a thank you gift you will receive a complimentary eVoucher worth 8% of the credited amount.
Modification & Termination
GHP reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions herein at any time at its discretion.
GHP reserves the right to terminate the Gung Ho! Rewards Program at any time at its discretion and will provide advance notice, unless it is unable to do so due to circumstances.
GHP only gathers personal information such as first and last names, phone numbers and birth dates when submitted by the customer.
GHP may share personal information within the Gung Ho Ventures group, which includes all current GHP stores and future outlets.
GHP takes proper administrative measures and technical means to protect the security of your personal information. Employees of GHP who are permitted to collect your personal information are required to comply with the duty of confidentiality.