Gung Ho! Kids Pizza Making Class!
Kids Make the Darndest Pizza!
What kid doesn’t like pizza? Let us entertain you (and your kids) at your next childrens’ party or event with a Gung Ho! pizza making class! Each kid will get to make their very own mini pizza – and eat it too!
The kids will watch as we prepare the bases and then put together their own pizza with a selection of yummy pizza toppings! We’ll take care of the dough, sauces and the cooking – no mess, no fuss and no kids near the pizza oven!
- Classes are 80rmb per child and include:
- A 60 minute pizza making class for 6-12 kids ages 5 and up at Gung Ho! Pizza: Lido
- A Chinese-speaking or bi-lingual teacher
- One special “Kid Size” pizza base per person with a selection of toppings
- We handle the dough, sauce and cooking! No worries about safety and mess!
- Up to 3 adults will receive a soft drink
Classes must be booked at least a week in advance; classes are available anytime between 2pm to 5pm Tuesday to Thursday and Saturdays. If you’re interested contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thanks to Winnie and Rosie’s dad for letting me use this pic!